Read all about how to change First bank phone number.
Read all about how to change phone number linked to your access bank account.
There are many reasons you may want to change the phone number linked to your bank account. Maybe you recently changed your SIM card, or you lost your SIM card, the reasons can be numerous.
There are so many people searching online on how to change First bank phone number, and I’m going to be writing on all of it.
In this post, I am going to be writing all about everything you will need to know about how to change First bank phone number and more.
Remember to leave us a comment after you finish reading and also share with all your friends on social media.
Let’s get into it then…
Read my post on how to block first bank ATM card
How to change your first bank phone number online?
You can easily change your first bank phone number using the first bank mobile app. The mobile app allows you to perform a lot of banking transactions like money transfer, buying airtime, buying data, checking bank statement and more.
You can also easily change your first bank phone number online using the mobile app by following the below steps:
- Launch your first mobile app to access the online banking platform
- Sign in with your details
- Locate the self-service on your screen and click on it
- Go to the personal information tab and click on customer information
- Once you are on the customer information page, enter your new phone number
- Verify the new mobile number
- Click on update and it is automatically done and linked to your first bank account.
That’s basically it, and your phone number will be changed/updated.
How to change your first bank phone number offline?
The following are the easy steps you will need to change your First bank phone number:
- You will have to walk into nearest First bank branch with all the necessary requirements stated above.
- Walk to the customer service desk and tell them you want to change the phone number linked to your first bank account.
- The first bank agent at the banking halls will give the first bank update form to fill
- Make sure you will fill the form with all the correct information
- Also indicate the information you are changing (in this case, your phone number)
- Once you are done filling the form, you can then submit it to the first bank agent.
- Once all your information is reviewed, your phone number will be updated.
- This will usually not take more than 24 hours.
Other methods to change your first bank phone number
Contact first bank customer care
Another way to change your first bank phone number is by contacting any of the first bank customer care channels, which you can find on its official website.
You will have to state your request, and they will assist you with the process of changing your first bank phone number.
Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
How long does it take to change my first bank phone number?
It should not take more than 24 hours.
How to change my first bank alert phone number?
You can change your first bank alert number by using the self-service option on the first bank mobile app.
Read all about first bank cardless withdrawal
Thank you for reading my post on How to change first bank account phone number. I hope I have helped you on this particular topic. If you still have questions or maybe you want to add something, the comments section is open to use.
Remember to share with your friends on social media and also subscribe to this blog for cryptocurrency updates.
Thank you once again.
Follow us on social media