As with any book of records, a bank statement serves as a comprehensive record of all financial transactions that have taken place on your bank account over a specified period. For example, when you make transfers or receive money, the proof of such transactions can usually be found on the statement of account/account statement.
Some banks send monthly bank statements to their customer’s email addresses, while others do not.
There are a variety of reasons why you might require a bank statement, including applying for a visa, applying for a loan, or a variety of other reasons.
Usually, you will need to go to the banking halls to have your statement of account printed out. They will ask you how long you want it printed and will charge you between 50 and 100 naira per page, depending on the bank.
In this post, I will discuss all of the methods for checking your access bank statement of account, divided into the following sub-topics: “How to request Access Bank statement of account by USSD,” “How to request Access Bank statement of account via email,” and “How to request Access Bank statement of account via internet banking.”
It is important that you make a comment when you have finished reading, as well as share this article with your friends on social media.
Let us then begin…
How to Request Access Bank statement of account by USSD?
To request your account’s access bank statement, you’ll need the following:
To verify your access bank statement of account, follow the guidelines below:
- Access bank account number
- Mobile phone number registered with your access bank account.
You can use this way to request your bank account statement for free.
- Dial the access bank code *901# on the mobile number registered with your access bank account.
- Select option four and press send
- Choose option four again for enquiry services
- Next reply with 1 for “Mini statement”
- Follow the next instructions and get your bank account statement
- You will receive the statement of account to your phone instantly.
You can use this way to request your bank account statement because it is free of charge.
How to request an Access Bank statement of account via email?
You can also obtain an email copy of your access bank account statement. Send an email to [email protected] requesting your access bank account statement.
How to request Access Bank bank statement of account via internet banking
Another way to check your access bank account statement is through internet banking:
- Download the access bank mobile app from Google playstore or iOS app store.
- Register an account and log in
- Go to your account and select account statement
- Choose the duration that you want to see, and it will be shown to you.
I appreciate you taking the time to read my post on How to request your Access bank account statement; I hope I was able to assist you with this particular subject. If you have any further queries or wish to add something, the comments section is available.