How to Make Your Mifi Work with Any SIM Card
Occasionally, we are forced to use the default network created with our Mifi due to the fact that it was designed to work just with that SIM network.
Because of this, I will be teaching you how to unlock your Mifi so that it will operate with any SIM card, including Swift/Smile Mifi, to give you a heads-up that you will need to use Mifi.
- MiFi modem by Huawei
- Download the free DC unlocked Huawei Modem/router unlock code calculator and generate the first code.
- To generate the code, make sure your phone is connected to the internet.
How to Make Your Mifi Compatible with All Sims, Including Swift/Smile Mifi
- Turn your Huawei MiFi modem off.
- Take note of your modem’s IMEI number.
- Insert a SIM card from any network and power on your MiFi modem.
- Connect the modem to your computer or phone. If you are prompted to log in, enter admin as your username and password.
- In your browser, type http://192.168.8.1. This will indicate that the SIM card is invalid or locked and prompt you to enter the unlock code.
- Enter the unlock code provided by the unlocked code calculator using your IMEI.
- Proceed to advanced settings, then to sim visibility and finally to device unlocking.
- Now enter and apply the unlock code.
I’d appreciate it if you could share this post with your friends now that you’ve successfully unlocked your MiFi modem.