Do you want to instantly verify your Nigerian Adsense account without using a PIN (Personal Identification Number)? If this is the case, keep reading to learn about an alternative technique. In fact, without an Adsense Pin, the verification can be completed in about ten minutes.
This episode will teach you how to verify your Google Adsense account; this information is applicable to Nigeria, India, Ghana, and other developing countries.
Continue reading to learn how to verify an Adsense account without a pin.
What is the fuzz around Google Adsense Pin?
Google AdSense will ask you to verify your account identity once your account balance reaches $10 after your website is approved for the AdSense program. You will also be required to verify your identity and address information by having a verification mailed to your local post office. It might also be necessary for you to supply identity-verifying photos.
Adsense PIN is a Personal Identification Number that is mailed to each Adsense Publisher after they exceed the $10 request pin threshold.
Each Google Adsense account comes with a six-digit code called an Adsense PIN that must be entered in order for the account to be verified and start receiving payments from Google.
As indicated on your adsense account dashboard, this pin verification should come 3–4 weeks after it was sent to you. The difficulty in obtaining this pin has been discussed by many people, including myself, and I suppose that is one of the reasons you are reading this.
How to Verify Identity on Adsense Account
To begin the verification procedure, a valid government-issued identification card must be presented, such as an Original Plastic Voters Card, a National ID Card, or a Driver’s License.
- Log in to your Adsense account.Choose the action card for verification.
- Prepare your identification card and snap both the front and backside.
- Scan the document you want to upload with a scanner.
- Upload and wait 6 – 12 hours for Google to verify it.
Nigerians Only: If you use a NIN slip or a plastic NIN card to verify your identity on Google Adsense, it will be denied and your account may be suspended.
How to Verify Address on Adsense Account
Google will mail you an AdSense pin for address verification once your AdSense account has at least $10 in it. It takes 3 to 4 weeks to finish this process. By following the instructions below, you can verify your address after receiving this Pin.
- Log in to your AdSense account.
- You’ll see a verification card at the bottom of the page. To verify, click on it.
- Enter the 6-digit code from the Pin.
- After successfully completing the preceding step, you will receive a success email.
Adsense Address Verification Without Pin
If you have not received the Google Adsense pin at your address or post office, you can verify your Adsense address using the method outlined below.
To begin, you must request the Adsense pin three times every three weeks before you can verify your Adsense account address by following the steps below.
- Voter registration card
- National Identification Card
- Driver’s License
- Bank Statement
Note: The identity document you intend to use must have the same address as your Adsense account for it to work.
- To access the AdSense dashboard without a pin, go to this link.Fill in your Name and ID exactly as you see them on your Adsense account and ID.
- The next step is to enter your Publisher’s ID and your Google Adsense email address
- Take a clear photo of the ID’s front and back, and upload.
- When you finally press the submit button, you will receive a successful confirmation that your AdSense account has been verified.
You can now see that it’s not as difficult as it first appears to verify your Adsense identity and address. You can quickly verify your Adsense identity and address by carrying out the above-mentioned steps. Thank you for reading; if you’d like, you can check out some of our other articles.