The Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) is now taking applications for its 2021 Entrepreneurship Training Program from small company entrepreneurs. The application date for the Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Training Program is August 1, 2021.
The 2021 Entrepreneurship Training Program of the Development Bank of Nigeria (DBN) is now accepting applications. Are you a company owner looking to get the knowledge and abilities required to manage a successful business in Nigeria? Fill out an application for the Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Program 2021.
The programme will aim to provide Nigerian entrepreneurs with the necessary business knowledge and skills to enable their firms to survive in the new normal, as well as to assist them to maintain a competitive advantage in their respective sectors.
The initiative will be conducted in two parts over three months in partnership with Google Nigeria, Enterprise Development Centre (EDC), and Wider Perspective Limited (WPL). In addition to providing finance and risk-sharing facilities to MSMEs and Small Corporates through participating financial institutions, the Development Bank of Nigeria is intended to improve the capacity of Nigerian MSME in order to make them credit-worthy.
This suggested plan is intended to guarantee that DBN develops a high-quality, long-term Capacity Building Program that achieves the following goals:
- Ensure that MSMEs have the necessary skills and abilities to defend solid and successful business propositions.
- Improve MSMEs ability to obtain accessible loans
- Improve MSMEs capabilities for effective money use, trade, investment, and market access.
Acknowledgement, as well as introductory and closing remarks.
Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Training Program Eligibility
- The owner of the firm must be at least 18 years old.
- The business owner must be a Nigerian citizen or legal resident.
- The company must be based in Nigeria and registered with the CAC.
- The company must be for-profit and can operate in any industry.
- Once approved, applicants must be available to commit to the training programme.
Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Training Program Process Flow
- A self-paced fundamentals of digital marketing training for 1000 pre-selected businesses is accessible for one month (August 16 – September 10).
- The first 250 MSMEs who finish the self-paced fundamental course will be invited to join the live instructor-led webinar sessions with Google Nigeria, and the best 200 MSMEs who attend the live webinar session will be invited to the face-to-face training in Lagos and Abuja.
- Following the conclusion of a requirements-based study, the curriculum will be adapted to the needs of the 200 selected MSMEs.
- Shortlisted MSMEs will all be entitled to attend the training’s pitching session in order to receive part of the available funds.
- All successful MSMEs who attend the in-person programme will be awarded a certificate of completion.
Selection Criteria for the Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Training Program
- Bankability – The degree to which a person is prepared to obtain credit.
- The company model’s feasibility and long-term viability.
- Scalability — Demonstrates the potential for the firm to develop and create jobs.
How to Apply for Development Bank of Nigeria Entrepreneurship Training Program
All candidates must fill out an application form with all of the necessary information. Within 24 hours of submitting the application form, an email confirming receipt will be issued to the applicant.