Nigeria Liquefied Natural Gas (NLNG) is now accepting applications for its 2021 Postgraduate Scholarship Award from high-potential Nigerian graduates and professionals. Applications for the NLNG postgraduate scholarship to study in the United Kingdom (UK) must be submitted by July 31, 2021.
NLNG Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Eligibility
- Have provisional admission to any of the following UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Engineering, geosciences, environmental sciences, management sciences, information technology, law, and medicine are all disciplines studied.
- University of Aberdeen
- Cranfield University
- It is essential that applicants have at least a Second Class (upper division) in their field of study.
- A completed IELTS score of at least 8.0 is required for the NYSC programme (with not less than 7.0 in all elements)
- You must be under the age of 30 at the time of application.
- Be a Nigerian resident with the intention of returning to Nigeria following the conclusion of the specified course of study.
- Kindly submit an identification letter from the respective Local Government Councils.
- Provide a letter of authorization from your company (if in service of any organisation) (if in service of any organisation)
- Possess a valid foreign passport for at least one year beyond September 2021.
- After acceptance, you can apply for a Tier 4 student visa in the United Kingdom.
- If selected, you will be required to produce documentation of your availability to travel in September 2021.
- You must not be a spouse, child, ward, or direct relative of a Nigeria LNG Limited employee in order to be considered for employment.
How to Apply for NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should Click here.
- Click on the “Apply Here for Post-Graduate Scholarship” on the “Related Links” section of the page to access the application portal.
- Click on “Register Here” to create a profile and commence the application process.
All applications MUST include scanned and uploaded copies of the following documents:
- International passport bio-data page
- First Degree certificate
- NYSC certificate
- Provisional admission letter from indicated UK institutions
- IELTS result
- LGA Letter of identification
- Employer consent letter (where applicable)
- Apply Before: July 31, 2021.
Important Information and Notice
- Application is for September 2021 or January 2022 intakes.
- Valid contact details should be provided as these will be used to communicate status of application.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test.
- Selection Test will take the form of Online Proctoring Test which allows candidates to take the test from the comfort of their homes.
- Candidates are advised to acquire basic computing skills and procure a personal computer/laptop with secure/steady internet connectivity.
- A cybercafé can be used by candidates unable to procure personal computers. Further information will be provided to shortlisted candidates prior to the Selection Test.
- Applicants are advised to check their e-mail boxes regularly for information on status of their application.
- NLNG is not under obligation to offer any kind of employment to successful candidates upon graduation neither are candidates bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship.
Application will be disqualified for:
- Incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria
- Falsified documents.