BSU Admission List – The names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission to undergraduate programs at Benue State University, Markudi (BSUM) for the 2020/2021 academic session have been released.
ADMISSION LIST FOR BENUE STATE UNIVERSITY
The Benue State University, Markudi (BSUM) administration has released the names of candidates who have been offered provisional admission into its various degree programs for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Candidates who took part in the Benue State University, Markudi post-UTME screening process can now begin to check their admission status online.
HOW TO CHECK THE ADMISSIONS LIST AT BSU
Prospective BSUM students can currently access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the steps outlined below:
- Navigate to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Enter your Jamb username and password to access your Jamb profile.
- Scroll down to the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab and click it.
- Choose your exam year and enter your registration number in the appropriate column.
- Finally, click on the ‘Check Admission Status‘ button to view your BSUM admission status.
Candidates who have been accepted are advised to:
- Log in to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and either ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- After accepting the admission, they should print their JAMB admission letter.
- Obtain a copy of their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- If they are offered courses other than the ones they initially applied for, they can apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal.
NOTE: This post will be updated as soon as the list is published on the university’s website.
Once the list is posted on the university’s website, you will be able to follow the procedure outlined below.
Candidates must confirm their admission status on the BSU portal by paying a non-refundable Admission Verification fee of four hundred (N400.00) naira only through the BSU portal’s e-payment platform (https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/payments/). Following payment, follow the steps outlined below:
- Go to the BSUM admission status checking portal at https://portal.bsum.edu.ng/checkAdmission.jsp to check your admission status.
- In the required column, enter your UTME registration number.
- Finally, click on ‘Submit‘ to view your admission status.
After accepting their admission, successful candidates should proceed to upload the following documents for online screening:
- Original academic credentials
- JAMB original result slip with embossed passport photograph
- Original printout of Direct Entry Online e-registration with embossed passport photograph
- Certificate of Origin of State
Successfully screened candidates should return to the Benue State University portal, print their admission letter, and pay the appropriate user fees for the courses they have been admitted to.
Candidates who have paid the necessary user fees should wait for further instructions from the University.
Congratulations to all of the candidates who have been accepted to BSUM for the 2020/2021 academic year.