2020/2021 HUKPOLY Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedures
This is to notify all candidates offered provisional admission into the Hassan Usman Katsina Polytechnic (HUKPOLY), Katsina State, full-time/part-time ND and HND Courses that the institution's management has approved the acceptance fee payment and registration procedures for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check HUKPOLY Acceptance Fee Payment & Registration Procedures
- Log in to portal.hukpoly.edu.ng, then click the registration button and fill your application number as well as the password you created during the application process.
- Make a N1,000 payment for Acceptance Fee.
- Download your admission letter as well as any other necessary documents.
- Update the information in your biodata.
- Provide the names and contact information for the next of kin and the guardian.
- Clearance will be granted online based on the Academic Office's acceptance of your application.
- Make a payment for the registration fees that apply.
- Download the course registration form as well as any required receipts.
- Proceed to your department's head for cross-checking and signing.
- Sign any other documents that are required.