Bundle.africa is a social payment app that allows users to send money and cryptocurrency to their contacts for free using the Bundle app.
You can buy and sell Bitcoin, BNB, USDT, TRX, Ethereum, and over 80 other cryptocurrencies on Bundle.africa. It also allows you to deposit and withdraw cryptocurrency with a few simple taps.
I’ll go over the functions of Bundle, its use case, how to use the Bundle app, how to trade crypto with the Bundle app, Bundle Features, and other Bundle-related subtopics in this review.
Let’s get started.
What is Bundle.africa all about?
Bundle Africa is an all-in-one social payment app that allows users to send fiat/crypto to other bundle app users for free. Users can also trade, buy, and sell over 80+ cryptocurrencies using the bundle app.
Bundle Africa is currently available in 36 African countries, allowing you to send cryptocurrency to users in those countries for free.
How does Bundle Africa Work?
To get started with Bundle Africa, download the free bundle app from the Play Store or App Store and sign up for an account. After signing up, you will be able to buy, sell, and trade cryptocurrency through the app.
Bundle.africa App Features
The Bundle Africa app is packed with features and functionality. I’ll go over the features in more detail below;
Buy, Sell, Swap and Trade
On the bundle app, you can buy, sell, swap, and trade over 80+ cryptocurrencies. The bundle app cryptocurrency exchange rates are very standard; their prices are obtained from top exchanges such as Binance.
Peer to Peer Trading
Due to cryptocurrency restrictions in some parts of Africa, such as Nigeria, peer-to-peer trading has been the only way for people to purchase cryptocurrency. With the bundle peer-to-peer feature, you can easily buy, sell, and swap your cryptocurrency via their peer-to-peer partner Cashlink.
The Bundle Africa app includes a smart wallet for sending, receiving, holding, and requesting cryptocurrency.
The Bundle app includes a vault feature that allows you to store your funds in stablecoins. You don’t have to be concerned about inflation or deflation.
Bundle Leveraged Token
This is a higher-risk investment that can be profitable at times. Active traders can use this function.
Read Now: Remitano Review (Legit or Scam?)
This is an honest Bundle Africa review. Based on this review, you will know whether the Bundle app is legit or a scam.
Is Bundle a Scam or Legit?
Bundle Africa is a legitimate app that has been in operation for a long time. They currently operate in 36 African countries, and the Bundle Africa project has attracted numerous seed investors over the years.
Pros of Bundle Africa
- Bundle Africa is a faster way to send cash and cryptocurrency to friends and family.
- Crypto trading is simple.
- Instant conversion of cryptocurrency to cash
Cons of Bundle Africa
- Peer to Peer trade is limited to Kuda Bank only (Nigeria).
- Peer to Peer trade attracts extra charges.
- The standard for resolving disputes is low.
Frequently Asked Questions about Bundle.africa
The bundle app is used to send free cash (such as naira) and cryptocurrencies (such as Bitcoin and Ethereum).
You can send cash and cryptocurrency to your Bundle-enabled phone contacts, as well as request cash and cryptocurrency from them.
Bundle also allows you to buy, sell, and deposit cryptocurrencies, even in small amounts, and store them safely in your Bundle wallet.
Binance Crypto Exchange has partnered with Bundle.
To join Bundle you have to sign up via the app. Follow the instructions below to register a Bundle account:
- Install and open the Bundle App on your smartphone
- Enter your phone number and press the Continue button.
- Tap Confirm after entering the six-digit code Bundle sent to your phone via SMS.
- If you did not receive the code, click on please call or text me and Bundle will resend it to you.
- Enter a new password and then tap Save password.
Your new password must contain at least eight characters, which must include an uppercase letter, a lowercase letter, a number, and a special character such as! #, $, or percent.
- Enter your email address.
- Tap Continue after checking the box to accept Bundle terms and conditions.
- Tap Link contacts to send and receive free cash and cryptocurrency from your Bundle contacts.
- Tap Let's Go to finish your Bundle profile.
- Enter your preferred name and select a Bundle username, then tap Continue.
Bundle offers three account levels:
- KYC Level 0: Completed Registration
- KYC Level 1: Your Bundle Profile has been updated.
- KYC Level 2: Successfully completed BVN verification
- Tap your profile picture in the Bundle app.
- Select Account Verification.
- Enter your first and last names exactly as they appear in your bank account name, then press the Continue button.
- Verify your BVN.
- To assist you in confirming your BVN, Bundle will send a text message with a code to the phone number associated with your BVN. This code is only for you.
Why is Bundle requesting that you confirm your BVN?
Bundle requests that you confirm your BVN to ensure that no one is impersonating you.
All Bundle does is compare your BVN to information in the BVN database.
Confirming your BVN does not give Bundle access to your bank information or any of your bank accounts, so you can rest assured that you are safe on Bundle.
Bundle is not a cryptocurrency exchange.
Bundle acts as a go-between for you and top cryptocurrency exchanges like Binance, making it simple to buy, sell, and store cryptocurrencies. Bundle simplifies the process of purchasing cryptocurrency with cash as well as swapping cash for cryptocurrency.
KYC Level 1
- Local currency Deposit/Withdrawal: 50 BUSD
- Crypto Withdrawal: 50 BUSD
- Crypto Deposit: Unlimited
KYC Level 2
- Local currency Deposit/Withdrawal: 10,000 BUSD
- Crypto Withdrawal: 10,000 BUSD
- Crypto Deposit: Unlimited
The Bundle app allows users to send free requests for cash or cryptocurrency from their contacts, but keep in mind that your contact must have the amount of cash or cryptocurrency you request to accept your request.
Follow the steps below to learn how to send requests on Bundle:
- Tap Request after opening Bundle.
- Allow Bundle access to your phone contacts.
Contacts who use Bundle will appear in the Send Money section of the app under On Bundle.
- Select a contact from the On Bundle list.
- Tap the cash or cryptocurrency you want to request.
- Enter the amount of cash or cryptocurrency that you wish to request.
- Give your request a name by tapping the description field.
- Tap Request.
- Select the Confirm button.
- To confirm your request, enter your Bundle PIN.
If you decide to cancel a cash or cryptocurrency request made on the Bundle app, follow these steps:
- In the top right corner, next to the Add Cash + icon, click the "Updates" icon.
- Tap the "Requests" tab in the upper right corner.
- Choose the request to be canceled.
- Scroll down to the bottom and select "Cancel Request."
- Please confirm the cancellation.
- A confirmation of the cancelled request will be displayed.
To buy cryptocurrency from Bundle, you must first top up your Bundle cash wallet, and then proceed as follows:
- Open Bundle, tap on all assets, and then select the cryptocurrency you want to purchase.
- Select Buy.
- Choose whether you want to pay in your local currency or in another cryptocurrency.
- Tap Next after entering the amount you want to spend or the amount of cryptocurrency you want to buy.
- Complete your purchase.
- Bundle will process your transaction and update your transaction list as soon as it is completed.
To sell cryptocurrency on Bundle, you must first have a crypto balance in your Bundle smart wallet, and then proceed as follows:
- Open Bundle and select the cryptocurrency to sell.
- Select Sell.
- Choose whether you want to be paid in your home currency or another cryptocurrency.
- Enter the amount of cryptocurrency you want to sell, then press the Next button.
- Complete your purchase.
- As soon as the transaction is completed, Bundle will process it and update your transaction list.
Bundle Africa is a safe and secure cryptocurrency trading and investment platform in Africa, if you want to buy, sell and swap crypto be sure to try out Bundle Africa. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comments section below. Thank you for your time.